For most of our regular customers, tasty green salads are the ultimate treat.
We’ll be equipping you with one of our most valued salad recipes in this post.
You can enjoy this salad at almost all occasions including family get-togethers, bbq parties, and picnics.
Another good thing about this salad is that it can be used for a longer period and preserved in the refrigerators.
This delicious salad comes as a traditional treat containing the wealth of multiple fruits. The salt, pepper, sugar and vinegar dressing add some sweet and sour taste to the Bean Salad.
Follow these simple steps to make your own bean salad at home.
· (1 can / 14.5 ounces) green beans–drained
· (1 can / 14.5 ounces) wax beans–drained
· (1 can / 14.5 ounces) garbanzo beans–drained
· (1 can / 14.5 ounces) kidney beans–drained
· (1 can / 14.5 ounces) black beans–drained
· (1/2 cup) chopped green pepper
· (1/2 cup) chopped onion
· (1/2 cup) chopped celery
· (1/2 cup) salad oil
· (1/2 cup) vinegar
· (1/2 teaspoon) salt
· (1/2 teaspoon) ground black pepper
· (3/4 cup) white sugar
· Large bowl.
· Medium mixing bowl and multiple spoons.
Grab a large whisk or spoon and mix all the beans thoroughly.
- First of all wash the bowls. Now pick the large bowl and add 14.5 ounces of drained green beans to it. Add the same amount of wax beans, garbanzo beans, kidney beans and black beans in it. If you like a specific type of bean more than the other, increase the quantity accordingly but be careful not to ruin the ratio.
- Grab the larger of the spoons and start mixing thoroughly. Keep on mixing for 2 minutes.
- Now start toping the beans mixed with half cup of chopped green pepper, half cup of chopped onions and a half cup of chopped celery, respectively.
- Use the smaller spoon to toss all the ingredients together for a few seconds allowing them to blend in well. Prepare the larger salad bowl for the next step.
- Take a middle-sized mixing bowl. Add half a cup of salad oil with the same amount of vinegar. Half teaspoon of black pepper and almost a cup of white sugar.
- Mix these ingredients until they form the shape of a paste.
Now mix both mixtures together and mix together for at least one minute.
Your salad is done. The final step is to keep it in a refrigerator for at least 8 hours before you try it out.